<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.firehousechefdew.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Firehouse Chef Dewey: Im excited to be part of #SeriousSandwich Cookalong

Friday, September 21, 2012

Im excited to be part of #SeriousSandwich Cookalong

 

I know Ive talked about this already but I wanted to share it again....sorry can't help being on culinary cloud 9..........I’ll be joining a group of #SeriousSandwich bloggers to share the release of Emeril Lagasee’s new cookbook, Emeril’s Kicked-Up Sandwiches. What does that mean? I’ll be cooking up some great sandwiches that I’ll be sharing with you and even a cookbook giveaway!

When I think of Emeril Lagasee, I think of BAM! Why not? It’s his signature style!Let's kick it up a notch!!!!!!!!!!

I also think of well thought out dishes with tons of flavor that won’t leave you disappointed. Ive grown up watching him and feel he's been like one of my culinary instructors...via TV...

And now, I think of sandwiches.
Emeril's Kicked-Up Sandwiches
Emeril’s Kicked-Up Sandwiches

Emeril’s new book, Kicked-Up Sandwiches, is packed with recipes that take the boring to the extraordinary, and I’m dying to try them out! You can pre-order the book now (official release date is October 16), but starting the beginning of October I’ll be sharing photos of my culinary adventures through the book making themm for the firefighters I work with and at home with My Family.

And, there will also be something special for my readers – a giveaway copy of Kicked-Up Sandwiches to one lucky winner! Stay tuned for info by subscribing to My Blog Big Dew the Firehouse Chef, through my Facebook Page and my Twitter Account . You can also follow all of the other #SeriousSandwich Cookalong bloggers by viewing the list of them here.
By the way, I applied to participate in the #SeriousSandwich Cookalong through Morrow Cookbooks, the publisher for Emeril’s cookbooks.

I was selected along with several other amazing food bloggers, and I couldn’t be more honored or excited to meet other food bloggers and learn from them this is a new chapter and journey in my life as a food blogger and Firehouse cook/chef. I love to make people happy with my food and what a better way to do that and share my recipies is to blog them.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home