<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.firehousechefdew.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Firehouse Chef Dewey: I got my Air Date for my Episode of Food Networks new show with Sunny Andersons Homemade in America

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I got my Air Date for my Episode of Food Networks new show with Sunny Andersons Homemade in America

Hey everyone, I just found out today that my episode will air on October 27th, I'm working on a party to celebrate, and also cook for everyone, and raise some money for some charities. We can watch the show, I plan on making my Buffalo Chicken Lasagna, my meat lasagna, my green chili chicken enchiladas, My Bernalillo County Fire Slaw, my strawberry Twinkie taramisu and if anyone has requests let me know...Im glad to make it. Friends, food and fun, will make a day extra special. I had an amazing time with Sunny and I'm looking forward to seeing the show, I'm nervous I did ok....As soon as I get a place, time etc. I'll post information.......Thanks You again to all my friends I'm so blessed.

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2012 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Vicki from TEDS AUTO BODY said...

CONGRATS TO YOU!! Im so looking forward to seeing the episode!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home