<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.firehousechefdew.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Firehouse Chef Dewey: Emeril's Kicked-Up Sandwiches Cookalong!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Emeril's Kicked-Up Sandwiches Cookalong!

I'm on my culinary cloud 9 right about now, things have been amazing for me, I just got an email that I got chosen to be one of the bloggers for Emerils new Kicked-Up Sandwich Cookbook..I'm extremely excited to have the opportunity like this, I have to say Sunny I bought that lottery ticket, I'm thinking you were my guardian angel that was sent to kick me in the ass to have some faith and believe in myself... So stay tuned over the next few weeks as we "kick up some sandwiches as we try some amazing recipes with Emerils guidance...Bam!

7 Comments:

At September 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

BAM 2rd Brother! let me be the first to say congratulations! You deserve great things to happen to you. I very proud of you and maybe we can smoke some BBQ ribs some day together. Good luck to you and make the Illinois Fire Service Proud!

 
At September 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM , Blogger marie said...

This is AMAZING!! Congratulations and may I have your autograph?

 
At September 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!! I got the email today too so I had to check everyone out :) I look forward to reading your blog and being a #SeriousSandwhich Blogger with ya.

 
At September 19, 2012 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Aly ~ Cooking in Stilettos said...

Many Congrats! This is going to be one delicious #SeriousSandwich journey :) So glad I found your blog! Oh - and when Sunny gives advice, I've learned she's always on point and beyond amazing :) She really is fabulous. I'm excited to watch you on her new show!

 
At September 19, 2012 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Everyone, Aly I agree can't wait to do this, Ive been on a Culinary high past few weeks, I got to film my Segment for Sunny's new show Homemade in America, And I have to say I felt so comfortable with her, it was like spending the day in the kitchen and hanging out with a really good friend, couldn't imagine spending my 41st B-day any better then that day, had to be one of the best birthdays in my life, she gave me some very solid advice, and made me really look at myself, my dreams, and made me realize that there real and not dreams.....and that it is possible.....look forward to following you guys too Thanks Again....

 
At September 19, 2012 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks My Brother from another Mother, You have been a huge influence in my life, and I know you have helped me become who I am today Thank You and I Love Ya!!!!

 
At September 19, 2012 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Likewise...Can't wait to make and eat some #seriousSandwhich

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home