<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.firehousechefdew.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Firehouse Chef Dewey: My First Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

My First Blog

Well, what an amazing day yesterday turned out too be, I turned 41, and got to Film my spot for an Upcoming new Show on Food Network, were scheduled to be on Episode #4.

SUNNY ANDERSON VISITS HOME COOKS IN FOOD NETWORK’S NEW SERIES HOME MADE IN AMERICA WITH SUNNY ANDERSON

Six-Episode Daytime Series Premieres Saturday, October 6th at 9:30am ET/PT

Sunny Anderson hits the road to track down the unsung heroes of the American culinary world – home cooks. ...
Sunny travels across the country to discover the inspirational stories of the people behind the recipes while learning a few tips and tricks of her own in a new daytime series Home Made in America with Sunny Anderson premiering Saturday, October 6th at 9:30am ET/PT on Food Network. Whether Sunny tastes Grandma Williams’ authentic squash pie which is the talk of Fayetteville, N.C. or Mary’s granola recipe which is in such high demand that she now sells it in grocery stores, these homemade recipes tell a story and each starts in the home kitchen.
 
My recipe we cooked yesterday was My Dewsagna "Buffalo Chicken Lasagna" and my Bernalillo County Slaw. It was amazing to spend the day with someone like Sunny...She made me think alot about things and my future etc.....Amazing woman...to say the least.
 
The day started at 7am with the film crew arriving at the firehouse to film...and they day flew by....I made 2 huge pans of the lasagna and a huge bowl of slaw that I kinda of threw together on a whim...but was awesome....
 
This will be the start of my Blog, where I will share my recipies, answer questions...etc I have nothing to hide when I cook....I love to bring happiness with my cooking...
 


5 Comments:

At September 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Blogger marie said...

Awesome all the way around!!! Can't wait to see the show.

 
At September 7, 2012 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool Dew!!

 
At September 9, 2012 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Kim Fitzsimmons said...

What a great day! So proud of you and can't wait to watch it!

 
At September 19, 2012 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Aly ~ Cooking in Stilettos said...

Buffalo chicken lasagna - now that sounds delish!

 
At September 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aly, I'll share the recipe if you want it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home