<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.firehousechefdew.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Firehouse Chef Dewey: #SeriousSandwich Emeril's Pizza Bread for lunch!

Friday, October 5, 2012

#SeriousSandwich Emeril's Pizza Bread for lunch!


Busy day running calls, and I'm eating and cooking for myself today...everyone is on there own. So I made 2 easy meals... I made the Pizza Bread from Emeril's new Kicked-Up Sandwich cookbook, he made it with Spicy Sausage , but I was in the mood for straight cheese....And after seeing one of my fellow food bloggers make it..Thanks Sara from http://solidgoldeats.com I made it with a Garlic Bread base and used Emerils Garlic Parmesan I love this stuff for garlic bread!

I spread the Its not Butter after cutting a fresh loaf of Italian Bread in half from the local bakery Ancona here in Northlake. I then sprinkled the Emeril Garlic Parmesan onto the bread, added pizza sauce, I then sprinkled Romano onto it, then mozzarella and Baked it for 25 min at 350, and then finished it under the broiler. What a great flavor and filling lunch and all under 7.00 with leftovers...well worth it, you can add anything you would on a normal pizza, in the book its spicy italian sausage.



Don't forget you can find this and a lot more great recipes in Emerils new book available for preorder for more information on Emeril and also on all the bloggers.

Don't forget to sign up off my blog, my Facebook or twitter to qualify to win a copy of Emeril's new Cookbook .


2 Comments:

At October 7, 2012 at 4:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUMMMMM, love french bread pizza with sausage :)

 
At October 11, 2012 at 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that cheese is like a carpet. Not in a bad way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home